Friday, January 18, 2008

More Before & After


Here is what I did with some plastic chairs - from the same set as the other pink toy stuff...

The fabric was a shirt I found at Vinnies (St. Vincent de Paul) for 50 cents - needless to say I still have lots of this fabric. The 'bunka' is some dismantled fringe from GoLo. I am still working on a stove and and sink (I have had them forever)...

I am going to put together a box of Christmas UFOs (Unfinished objects) and try to get them done during the year. Every year I put this stuff away with the Christmas decorations and then forget... Maybe this way I'll actually get them done. (I can dream, can't I?)

I have also got the 'Roomboxes' for the ACT Miniature Enthusiasts 2009 show. Yes - I said 2009. My displays for 2008 have been done for months and months... well before I broke my wrist last June.

The little dog in the photo is Flossie - who has been our house-guest for the last fortnight. Her mum and dad are picking her up tomorrow morning. It will be weird being a one dog family after she goes home. It has been fun having her with us. She and Harley have had some elaborate games of 'chase' during her stay. She also taught Harley how to use a doggie door. Good onya, Floss!

No comments: